Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday, August 2

I had another appointment this morning.  Everything went pretty smoothly.  I was excited that I would be out early, I was through my ultrasound and nonstress test by 9:15, but then I had to wait for the doctor until 11.  On the plus side, I was able to lie down in a room and get a bit of a nap in- Parker is teething and was up too many times to count last night.  Things looked good again today.  They said my amniotic fluid level went down a little bit, but she acted like that was normal.  The baby scored 10/10 again.  He or she was very active during the nonstress test and doing lots of moving.  The nurse did ask me during the NST if the contraction pattern was normal and I said I guess I didn't really know, it was only my second one so I didn't really have a normal yet.  She didn't seem to concerned, but did have me lie down on my side for the rest of it.  She came back in and said that stopped it so I guess that was a good thing.  Not much else has changed and I'm not very good about writing stuff down while I'm there- Eric usually does that and since he wasn't able to go today, I didn't really write much down.  I think the baby's heartrate was in the 160s today.  She said the baby wasn't head down and that it could still move, but that really isn't an issue assuming I am having a c-section.  It did make me feel a little better though to remind that even if everything were going perfectly, I could very well end up with a c-section if the baby were to be breech.  I'll try to take better notes on Monday and have a little more to report- maybe there will be more changes in the 4 days between now and my next appointment than in the last 3 days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment